How to Change Yahoo Mail Password?
Yahoo is a highly popular email services provider that has been offering its services for many years. Although it has taken some strict measures to keep the user account secure and protected against hacking threats but it also requires certain measures to taken by the users as well. It suggests its users to always select a stronger and more complicated password that has to be hard enough to be guessed by someone. Moreover, you can change yahoo mail password often to stay secure. That makes it important for all the users to know and understand that how to change Yahoo mail password.
Changing Yahoo Mail Password:
Changing the password of your Yahoo mail is not as complicated as most people think. Just follow the simple steps given below:
- First of all sign-in to your Yahoo account
- Hover your mouse on the gear sign available at the top right corner of the page and select “Account Info” tab
- Now go to “Account Security” section
- At the page, you will have “change password” option that you will be clicking
- At the next page, just type in your new password and retype the same in the relevant boxes to confirm that you are typing the same password you desire to set. Now click the confirm button to get it done.
Why a User Have to Change Yahoo Mail Password:
There can be various reasons that can lead a user to change the password of his Yahoo mail account including the followings:
- To keep the account secure and protected against hacking threats.It is also highly suggested by all email security researchers
- Unable to access your Yahoo email account
- Yahoo mail forgot password
- If the account is hacked
- If someone has attempted to login to your account. Yahoo keeps you posted when someone tries to login to your account
- When you think that the account is compromised
Competitive 24/7 Third Party Yahoo Customer Service to Change Password:
Being unable to access your email account, at the time when you have to send an important email to someone, can be very frustrating. If you are unable to access your account because you have forgotten your password or it is not working, you can contact us for the immediate Yahoo password recovery. There can be various reasons that can lead to the situation including forgetting password, Yahoo errors, hacked accounts etc. Whatever the reason is, you can get a reliable tech support from our experienced professionals who can recover your account promptly. Some of the unique features of our password recovery services are:
- Instant replies to customer queries regarding lost or forgotten passwords
- Prompt response from password recovery experts
- Our customer care password recovery can be contacted through live chat, phone number as well as email
- Quick password recoveries by professionals
- 24/7 customer support availability for lost and forgotten passwords
- Guaranteed password recoveries
- Password recoveries through remote access to ensure that the password is recovered without affecting any important system files
- Instant recovery of compromised and hacked accounts and enhancing the security to ensure that it stays secured and protected in future
Recovery Support from Yahoo Sign-in Helper:
The earlier shared method of password changing can only work if you remember your current password and can login to your account. But if you have forgotten your account, you can get a convenient help through Yahoo Sign-in Helper. All you will have to do is simply click on the “forgot password” option and provide alternate email or phone number. It will send you a link to the password reset page.
Important Things to Remember About the Password Recovery of Yahoo:
Staying secure and protected against the hacking threats is extremely important. There are some important measures that can be taken that are shared earlier. In addition, there are some very important things that you must consider when it comes to the password recovery.
- At the time of signup, Yahoo asks you the alternate email. Make sure that you are providing the active email that is in your quick access.
- It also asks you for your phone number so provide a number that stays on and in your access.
- During recovery process it may ask your date of birth and secret question, so always remember the information you have provided to Yahoo